Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Kamakura Lesson for Wahine (Mele 'O Lana’i)

Aloha! Good morning to all of you! I am now happy that the Auana in Mele O Lana'i Hula was finished last week and just practice the dance and will think of my Pu'ili choreography. I hope that my mind will open idea on how I can express this dance in implements.

My Lilo and Stich dance is now done for a short time and will need to do the polishing after the show at Maihama. I am going to do this Mele for our opening for Hau'oli's different styles on this coming Dec. 18th.
We will be very busy up to Dec. My Sunday lesson is now extended to Jan for 36th times. I can not do anything because my Wahine are all working Saturday,  we can have shows only Sunday.
I was asked by my old friend to join him  on  his show at Kannai Hall for accompany him to his Jiruba Dance. I am glad that its Saturday. I can move one more day to Dec, and this is my last extra Saturday.
On this coming Saturday I am going to add 1hour and 30 min. for my lesson to the additional for their kindness to join us at Maihama and this is my responsibilities to give them cover up lesson.



I am going to prepare now for my lesson see you and have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday night lesson when I was in my 5 minutes break to let them have their clear mind and drinks. I was looking at the beautiful moon and thinking of the second verse lyrics Mele O Lana'i talking about the Kauna'oa which is the flower of Lana'i and the beauty of the flower is same like Lehua of Hawai'i Island. The color is is like a dyed flower of gold and colored like the ray of the sun.
    I will have my lesson tonight for the Alakai Makua and hope that they can follow the choreography I am imagening from the story of the music.

    ReplyDelete