Sunday, September 11, 2011

Odakyu Last Summer Show

This was taken at the Back stage of our show last August 21 2011 at Odakyu Deptartment Store at Fujisawa. The Shinjuku Groups, Fujisawa Group, Shichirigahama Group me and Alakai Group performed happy and having a nice time with all the watchers. Aloha has been spreading to all the people who watched us. 
This is my Shinjuku 'Oli'oli Group who is now having a good time in their New dances. They performed KIPUKAI/ Lorna Lim and they really enjoyed their new style steps and costumes and all the accessories.
My Shinjuku Wahine Group who like to challenged they ability and talent in short time lesson. They performed well and nice. New dance for them KISS ME LOVE/ KA PUA U'I
My Alakai Makua. We are really having a hard time to make them smile in the lesson but strong and good in actual time. They Dance NAWILIWILI.
My 'Oli'oli Group they are performing nicely every time they are on stage. Smile sweetly on their cute Cowboy style dance. ULUPALAKUA
My Shinjuku Wahine Group they are lovely and really can see that they are having fun. Willing to dance in their best.
The last one is my guest and new student at Shinjuku 'Oli'oli who share her Aloha spirit while we are all on stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment